Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's Been WAY Too Long!

It's been forever since I've posted anything on here, so long in fact that I had to reset my password. LOL. So much has happened to change my life it's hard to know where to start.

Starting this fall, I will be taking college classes towards my associates degree in paralegal studies. I'm very excited to be going back to school. I registered for classes yesterday....well, most of them. I have to go Monday to take an assessment test before I can register for the final class I want for this semester.
My fiance is currently in prison which is stressful and basically makes me a single mom until 2015ish. Thankfully I have help in the form of my aunt and uncle who have let me and my son move in with them while I'm in school and until I can get into a position to support my family on my own. It's a very different environment for us being away from city life and now in the suburbs. Also, they have 4 kids....Tommy (11), Alec (15), Bryan (18) and Lindsay (20) so it's a much busier household.
Davis started going to "school" (daycare) about six weeks ago and he LOVES it. He goes five days a week and asks to go on the weekends too, LOL. He's a very active little boy so going to school is great for him. I'm also in the process of potty training him which is sometimes frustrating but also entertaining.
Hopefully, I'll have time to post on here more often as there is always something going on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment