Friday, October 15, 2010

Sharing a Wonderful Blog

I just stumbled upon a wonderful blog.  I found the link on my Facebook news feed today and I'm so glad I followed it.  Single Dad Laughing is a well written, deeply thought provoking blog with a lot of humor thrown into the mix.  
The entry that brought me to the blog was, You just broke your child, Congratulations. It was an amazing entry and definitely should be a must read for every parent.  This post is written about dads but I think it pertains to moms as well. 
I know I'm not perfect as a parent and I never expect to be, but I know that I'm doing my best and my son knows I love him.  I spend time with him every day no matter what.  I know I'm extremely lucky to have found a man who is a loving and involved father and I'm grateful every day for that.  Even though David is away from us for now, he manages to show his love to Davis is a million ways.  And I know that when he is home again, he will be as involved and loving as he can be. 
If you haven't already, you should definitely go check out Single Dad Laughing, he's an amazing writer.

3 comments:

  1. now following form the week long blog hop. will definitely have to go check out that blog. i love reading the dads point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by the Typing Together Week Long Link up Please come back to visit next week too :) same place same time..

    Miranda

    mommasweeps.com
    I follow back

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you back .. sorry it took me so long to come on by .. having a 1 month old and a 2 yr old is a little hectic

    ReplyDelete