Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 1

In my bloggy wanderings , I came across this challenge and decided to join in the fun... Head on over to Angel Believes for the info, but in the meantime...here's my entry for the first day.

Day 1... Something you hate about yourself.

I hate that I'm such a procrastinator. I try really hard to be more proactive and get things done in a timely manner; I make lists, I write myself notes, I gather the things I'll need to complete a project.....and then I find something to distract myself.

It suddenly becomes imperative that I rearrange Davis' dresser...again.

Or I decide today is the perfect day to alphabetize my DVDs. (Just an example, I'm soo not that organized.)

Next thing I know, 3 hours have gone by and I've gotten nothing useful accomplished.

So what do I do....I start creating another list of things to do tomorrow so I can cross things off my to do list from today.

Just as an example of my extreme procrastination, this post has been sitting patiently as a partially written draft for two days waiting for me to finish it and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment