Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nature Walk


Davis, Lindsay and I went for a nature walk over the weekend and he loved it! Davis is an adventurous little boy and loves being outside so it was the perfect way to let loose some of his energy. The picture above is him dancing down the trail.



And then he ran away.....but he didn't go too far.


This is one of the pretty flowers along the side of the trail. Lindsay took this picture.


And Davis had to investigate everything along the way.....I don't remember if this is the time he stopped to look at an ant or the time he wanted to pick up all the rocks.



This is probably one of my favorite pictures of him ever. He had gotten tired by the end of the walk (which is why we brought the stroller) but he still had energy to be a goofball.


I meant to post this several days ago but, I broke the ring finger on my right hand to typing is not very comfortable right now. It's getting better though so hopefully I can post more frequently again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment