Steph over at A Grande Life started a new linky thing today and I've decided to join up. So here's my Ten on Tuesday...
1. I'm impressed with myself, I actually completed more than half of my to do list today, almost 3/4 of it actually. That's HUGE for me, I'm such a procrastinator usually.
2. I'm really jealous of the bloggers I see posting that their kids are back in school already. My little man goes to school year round (because he's only 2 so it's actually day care) but my teenage cousins are still out for summer vacation, they don't go back til September 7th.
3. I'm not really looking forward to taking little man to the grocery store later when I pick him up, but it's that or he gets the same thing for lunch all week.
4. I want a new cell phone....one with a full keyboard because I text A LOT and texting on a regular keypad is getting annoying.
5. I'm enjoying the quiet in the house while the rest of the family is away.
6. Davis is obsessed with drinking milk lately! We actually had to stop at the store on the way to school this morning and buy some to put in his sippy cup so he'd have some for lunch.
7. How the hell am I going to study and get my homework done for school when my day care voucher is getting cut down to part time? Apparently, I'm supposed to be able to do classwork while taking care of a 2 year old because they're going to give me day care for the times I'm physically in class only.
8. There was a moment of panic earlier, I was looking for baby photos of Davis and couldn't find them on the computer.....then I remembered, we didn't get this computer til last year so all the baby photos are on discs from the old computer.
9. Thinking of ten things really shouldn't be this hard, my brain is just all over the place today.
10. And on that note, it's time to pick up my little man from school.