Sorry for the unexpected absence on here. Life has just gotten a bit crazier than usual around here but I should be back to posting more regularly now.
Day 2...Something you love about yourself.
My creativity. I'm not a wonderful artist, but I love to create using found objects and make collages. I do love to color and draw but I'm not very good at it. I also love to write and have been writing short stories and poems for years. If I don't have some kind of creative outlet, I drive myself a little nuts.
Head on over to Angel Believes to get more info if you'd like to join in.
In order to accept this award, I must answer the 10 questions below and pass the award to six fellow bloggers.
Dee over at Homesick Cajun gave me this award. Thanks!! Everyone should go check out her blog. It's got a little bit of everything, yummy recipes and laughs. It's great
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? I blog publicly and so far I've had no reason to regret that. ((knock on wood))
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
The best example I can think of right now is the fact that almost a year later, I still won't talk to my mother unless I absolutely have to. I also won't see her or let her see my son unless it's for a family function because she had my fiance arrested and because she lied on the stand he went to jail for something he didn't do. She knew he didn't do it, but it was a he said, she said case and because he's got a record, he didn't stand a chance. She only did it because she didn't approve of my relationship with him.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?
My brown eyes and lots of freckles.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Peach iced tea. Or for the adult variety, a frozen strawberry margarita
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
relax and read a good book.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Get a college degree. I start classes September 8th towards my associates degree in paralegal studies.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.
Definitely the shy one. Also a band geek, though I was in colorguard not band.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
My son being born
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I find it easier to write about myself and my son than other people.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Definitely reading, I'm a bookaholic!
I'm just going to do what Dee did and give this to the last six followers of my blog that I can find blogs for...
Fabulous Finds by NimblerGrove
Mommy, on accident
The Daily Dose of Reality
News From the Land of Anoz