Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know YOU Sunday

Getting to know YOU


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
I'd have to say.. gymnasts. They've got muscles but aren't too bulky.

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
I try to be a planner, I write out all kinds of lists and everything....but then I procrastinate and don't get the list done.

3. Diet or regular (soda)?
Definitely diet soda, although I'm trying to drink mostly water these days.

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
Hmm, just one, that's tough. It's a tie between a nice comfy pair of boots and those cinnamon scented brooms you can buy in the grocery store...they make great decorations and they make the house smell fabulous.

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Burger King for their onion rings or Taco Bell for being so cheap and delicious

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
There are many but I'd have to say, construction worker. They really work hard and most have the muscled bodies to show for it. (And it doesn't hurt that my fiance was working as a construction worker when we first met, lol)

7. Did you wear braces?
Nope, though I have horribly crowded teeth with a heck of an overbite.

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
Kindness lasts a lot longer than sexiness.

2 comments:

  1. Love the answers! I am a new follower from the Lady Bloggers Society and I would love a follow back!
    http://mommysexton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz
    Thanks for the follow. I'm now following you back, and thanks too for grabbing my button :)
    Cheers,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete