Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to Know YOU Sunday

Getting to know YOU




1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?

I've done both. It mostly depends on whether or not there is anyone else around.

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?

Neither, I'm too much of a chicken to actually get plastic surgery. But there are things about my body I'd like to change. I guess I should really start doing something about that.

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?

I like blogs that I can relate to, are honest and funny.

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?

That'd be 0%. My life really is this crazy mix of interesting and completely boring.

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I'd love to become a vegetarian since it's probably much healthier, but I do not have the will power. I could do without bologna though.

6. How often to you eat out?

Probably more often than we should. We've been trying to eat at home more though to save money. My aunt and uncle have 2 kids in college this fall plus 2 younger kids, plus myself and Davis. It's expensive for us to eat out.

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?

Boot cut.

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?

I've been cheated on before (not by David) and it sucked. I'd have to say after all I'm doing for David right now though, I'd plan my kill

No comments:

Post a Comment